Thursday, April 2, 2015

Poem: "Forever Eleven"


I am sharing some of my poetry for National Poetry Month. Enjoy!



Forever Eleven

What a fabulous love is this love that we love,
What a thunderous tabulation of kisses and songs,
What a trick: a canonization of tumultuous times that
We had, are having, and will ever on have
'Til the end of all time, all strife, and separation.
I will love you & you will love me, until gravity ends
And gravity bends to a positive sensation -
We are friends, we are lovers, we are perfectly matched,
And I hold on to you, and move into you, and sing by your side.
You're my guide, and my light, and my forever elation:
What a fabulous love is this love that we love.

------------------------------------------------------------
© Scott Lawrence Lawson

No comments:

Post a Comment